Search This Blog

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Creation

Hey guys! October is right around the corner! (Literally. Around the corner of you're calendar) And since Fall is my absolute favorite season, I got inspired by the festivities to make a Lego Pumpkin Patch! See the photos below!

Here's the whole thing. There's more
detailed pictures on certain parts of the scene below

Over here I got Unikitty selling some Pumpkin spice lattes.
She also has some cupcakes and cinnamon buns available.
 

The delivery guy bringing some pumpkins to replenish the stock

A beautiful fall tree with my Lego minifigure chilling underneath.
I love this tree! It's the build I'm most satisfied with.

I also have some hay bales in the background

Emmet is gawking over all these pumpkins!

I also created a delivery truck carrying one of the biggest pumpkins.

Here's a back view

Front view

I didn't notice until I was taking photos how big that pumpkin
 is in comparison to the truck and Lego minifigures!
If you count the stem, It's even bigger than a Lego
Friends minifigure!
 
Alrighty guys, that's it for now. I haven't posted on this blog in awhile, and even though not many people read it, it feels good to post again!

~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:

1. Please keep your comments age-appropriate. This is a family blog.
2. Be polite
3. Everyone has their own feedback and opinions so please don't start fights.
4. If you're going to criticize, please don't just go "That's stupid" Or "It looks ugly". Tell us what you don't like, and why you don't like it. This is called 'constructive criticism' and it helps us improve a lot more.