Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Force Awakens, In Theaters, December 18th!

Star Wars: The Force Awakens is coming to theater in TWO days! (One day for lucky Australians)
I know this movie isn't made by LEGO, but LEGO has already made a few sets about the movie! I'm hoping to get Rey's Speeder for Christmas this year! I hope all you Star Wars fans are excited! :)


X-Wing Pilot: Hello! I hope you are all excited for the new Star
Wars movie coming out soon! I sure am!
Trooper: So am I!
X-Wing Pilot: That's all for now! May the Force be with you!
Trooper: The Dark side of the force.
X-Wing Pilot: I thought we agreed on the Light side.
Trooper: No, It was the dark side.
X-Wing Pilot: No I think.....
 
Ok. Thank you Trooper and X-Wing Pilot.
I hope you are all excited! I sure am! May the Force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:

1. Please keep your comments age-appropriate. This is a family blog.
2. Be polite
3. Everyone has their own feedback and opinions so please don't start fights.
4. If you're going to criticize, please don't just go "That's stupid" Or "It looks ugly". Tell us what you don't like, and why you don't like it. This is called 'constructive criticism' and it helps us improve a lot more.