Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lego Bedroom Inspiration

I've recently been working on a Lego bedroom, and know that I've finished building it, I thought it show it to you guys so you can get some inspiration to make your own!
Here's the entire room

This is the bed. I created a loft bed, but you can make a regular bed,
or a bunk bed.


Under my loft bed, I out a bookshelf(left) and a rug with a beanbag.
(actually blue chair :P)
You could also put a desk under instead,
or maybe a fish tank or area for a pet

On the outside of the loft bed wall, I added a shelf.

I put the desk here. You could also fit this under the loft bed.

I have a Lego building table in the corner of the room.
You could also make a shelf here instead.

Dresser. From a Lego friends set, but with some of my own
improvements

I have a chest and cubby hole opposite of the bed for more
storage.


 That's pretty much about it. In another post, I'll share how to make those Minifigure sized Lego sets that were around the room. There's a picture below if you didn't catch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Rules:

1. Please keep your comments age-appropriate. This is a family blog.
2. Be polite
3. Everyone has their own feedback and opinions so please don't start fights.
4. If you're going to criticize, please don't just go "That's stupid" Or "It looks ugly". Tell us what you don't like, and why you don't like it. This is called 'constructive criticism' and it helps us improve a lot more.